By using Zypher, it’s applications and services, you agree to the terms mentioned here.
Last Updated: 01 February, 2013.
We will never share or sell your information or data to any third party service, except under the following circumstances: It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the service or the applications, or as otherwise required by law.
- Your username, email address and Full Name when your register for the service.
- User content that your post to the service.
- All communications between you and Zypher. These may include important service updates or updates to our policies. You may not opt out of such service related emails at any point of time during your use of the service.
Zypher uses third party vendors and service providers for the necessary hardware, software, network gates, storage systems, and other required technology to run the services. Although Zypher owns the code & logic and databases as well as all rights to the Zypher applications, you retain all rights to your data.
The information you submit to Zypher when signing up, and the information you submit when using the applications is categorised as your data. This does not include meta data we store, associated with this data. Such meta data is generated by the service and stored for recognition, authentication, verification, modification and/or service limitation purposes.
Analytics Information and Service Logs
When you use the applications, analytics data is collected, for analysing performance of our applications and services, and observe trends regarding consumption of data.
The service also generates logs on our servers, which are used to identify requests coming in to the service.
Neither of the two methods, described above, collect any data which can help us identify a user after 1 month.
When you use the applications, “device identifiers” associated with your device/s, are collected for the following purposes:
- Sending notifications regarding new actions performed by other users, to whom you have granted access to view your data.
- Identifying devices, and ultimately, associated accounts, in the event of breech of privacy of another user, or violations of our terms of service.
Changes to this Policy
Zypher may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Zypher service primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the above mentioned policy or the service in general, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.